Saturday, February 28, 2009

Almost Here!

Update on Caroline before I get in any more trouble!! She is happy right where she is! There is absolutely no progress so we are still on for March 9th at 7:30 in the morning. Nana is going to have G in Memphis the night before and we will be too because I have to be there at 5:30! Georgia is getting so excited, we have a countdown going! Wednesday I go for one more appointment before the big day! They will do one more ultrasound to see how she is doing and get a better idea of how big she might really be. Also, they will hook me up to the monitor to make sure her heart is beating like it is supposed to and she is ready! The doctor has been concerned about all the fluid I am retaining but all blood test have come back normal, I just have to take it as easy as I can. Sue Mama looked lots better Wednesday when I saw her. I was so thankful, thank you to everyone who has been praying for her. We have a long road ahead of us and every day brings something different. Please keep praying! We are ready for her to get to a room so all the kids can go see her. I know Georgia is anxious to see her! We have Georgia in her new room and Caroline's room is almost ready! We are going to make the deadline! Georgia went to the Gin Show with her Daddy today and I am going to straighten the playroom!! Not much longer and we will have our new addition!

No comments: